Vacant lots in San Diego. This collection of photos and vacant lot characteristics was assembled by students in the UCSD USP "Senior Sequence" class to evaluate vacant lot suitability for different types of development. The associated map in SuAVE shows polygon outlines of the lots.
Additional urban applications:
- Charging behavior of electric vehicle drivers on UCSD campus
- Foodscapes survey, with data contributed by UCSD USP students via Limesurvey-Suave integration
- Green Infrastructure, health indicators, and other parameters by census tracts, for San Diego, Rhode Island, and Harris County, TX (Houston), created as part of SRC EUC-17 work
- A collection of SuAVE apps showing vulnerable population for COVID-19 (mostly from May 2020), with data from ACS and from SD County HHSA
- 1926 San Diego Directory (scanned pages, with initial OCR)