SuAVE for IT surveys
SuAVE has been used to publish, share and analyze surveys of researchers and IT professionals on topics related to open data management, reproducibility, data preservation, productivity, etc. Some of these surveys are assembled here, along with links to more common public opinion surveys.
Additional Questionnaire Surveys
- EarthCube member survey
- Science Gateways Institute Survey, 2015
- Household Survey of Health, Healthcare, Hygiene, and Social Conditions in 4 Colonias in Mexico, 2013-2014
- General Social Survey, 2010
- Afghanistan Household survey from WBG, 2015
- American National Election Survey Pilot, 2016
- Health Information National Trends Survey (HINTS), 2015
- NHANES Diabetes Survey
- International survey of challenges of data sharing, from Springer-Nature. The same survey using country flags as participant icons.
- A custom version of the above survey, for Japan
- AfroBarometer survey for Uganda (household survey on multiple topics)
- 2018 Open Data Monitor survey, by Elsevier